ENROLL IN KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS FOR SPRING MEADOWS COC PANTRY
Spring Meadows Pantry is now an organization at your participating Kroger. This will allow a percentage of your grocery purchase to be given to the Pantry. To register your Kroger card for Spring Meadows please follow the instructions below:
- Go to Kroger.com. Sign in if you have an account. This consist of an email address and password, if you do not have an account you can create one at no cost.
- Click on Savings & Rewards (top left side of page)
- Click on Kroger Community Rewards
- Click on I’m a Customer want to enroll in community rewards.
- Search for Spring Meadows Church of Christ under organizations.
- Click on Spring Meadows Church of Christ and you will be enrolled. Each purchase you make a small percentage will put under the SMCOC account. Each quarter a check will be sent to SMCOC which will be used for the Pantry.
If you do not have a Kroger Plus card you will need to request one from customer service, then you will be able to enroll in the community rewards.
Thank you for taking the time to enroll.
If you have any questions, please contact The Pantry at 559-759-7371. Please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Pantry Coordinators – Ed McCormick