We are using a phased opening approach to our Children’s’ Bible Classes, and we thank
you for your patience as we seek to discern how best to serve families in a safe and
responsible way. At this time, this is the schedule for opening back with the
understanding that changes may need to be made along the way.
• Sept. 27th -Family Bible Study and Meal for those with children 12th grade and under
at the building, beginning at 5:00 (outside weather permitting).
• Children’s Bible Hour will start back Oct. 4th for children 2yrs-1st grade.
• Children’s Bible classes (2yrs-5th grade) Sunday and Wednesday classes will remain as they are through the month of October.
• Oct. 25th – Family Bible Study and Meal for families with children 12th grade and under.
• Children’s Bible Hour-Open
• Children’s Bible classes (2yrs-5th grade) Sunday classes will continue as they are through the month of November. Wednesday Bible Classes will start back at the building on November 4th at
• Nov. 22nd – Family Bible Study and Meal for families with children 12th grade and
• All classes will be meeting at the building starting December 2nd.
In an effort to make the transition to meeting back at the building for Bible class as best
we can, we will be offering more classes for our children to help limit class size and
hand sanitizer will be stationed in each classroom. If you have any further questions or
concerns please feel free to reach out!
-Angie Basham, Children’s Director